Begin Your Journey Here
Fundamental Learning through Mini-Courses
- Discover key topics from Harmony Horsemanship that create amazing improvements with your horse.
- Unlocking the magic of Harmony Horsemanship starts with these fundamental topics.
- Recommended to complete in order.
Discover the Core Exercises of Harmony Horsemanship
- Learn exercises on the ground and in the saddle for calm connection and creating a yes horse.
- This is where the magic really starts to happen, and you start to see big positive changes between you and your horse.
- Dive in and begin to understand yourself, your horse and the language that connects you.
- There are 3 different options to help suit your budget and learning needs.
- These 1-2hrs virtual workshops reveal important horse training knowledge that is unique to Harmony Horsemanship.
- Discover common myths that are holding you back, and training exercises that will put you ahead.
- Recommended to do the workshops in order.
Guided Courses: For an In-Depth Learning Experience that will Make a Difference.
- Uncover techniques, exercises and tips in these step-by-step guided courses that will build a lasting relationship with your horse.
- All of these courses are guided over 12 weeks with biweekly live question and answer videos with Lindsey to support you, personalized video feedback coaching, and a private Facebook group that you get lifetime access to for ongoing support.
- Recommended to take them in order.
Immerse Yourself Further in these Self Paced Courses
- These are self paced courses with lifetime access to videos that go more in-depth.
- We have three different options for getting certified with Harmony Horsemanship. We look forward to you joining team Harmony Horsemanship!
"I’ve learned to work with horses by observing herd dynamics, watching many clinicians, and pulling individual things I liked from various trainers. I never felt like my methods fit a particular “style” until I found Harmony Horsemanship. It finally gave me a place where everything suddenly connected and made sense in a way I could explain to others. I’ve never seen such an easy no-gimmick way for truly connecting with your horse that anyone can do. Thank you Harmony Horsemanship!"
"HH, has opened my eyes to the rewards I receive from my horses when we use possitive reinforcement. I can remember Lindsay saying I was a cheap date before I started using the treat for them making an effort I wanted. I also love how it calms them when they get worried. And NO it doesn't make them pushy or bite when you do it correctly." ??????
"When we picked Roper up this spring we knew he was a fearful loader but it still took two hours to get him on the trailer and he was soaked in sweat and shaking. We resolved to change his fear behavior and worked with Melissa using Harmony Horsemanship to change how we asked and take a deeper look at what he was doing. By the end of the summer I'm proud to announce that Roper not only takes seconds to load but is actually seeming to enjoy his trailer rides!"
"After searching and trying different solutions for help with my very tense and reactive mare, I found Harmony Horsemanship. Finally a program that helped me help my horse to find calm. And that was only the beginning - once we found that calm connection together, we were successful and it was fun teaching/learning other skills together, and building confidence. Just one month after starting the Harmony Horsemanship program Annie and I were off camping - she was a super star - not one spook. Today we enjoy trail riding, obstacle challenges, camping - I am so glad I found Harmony Horsemanship."
"I find the HH very helpful, even on a very low level, because I can improve my little Morgan's willingness to match my pace in leading, or respond to a light rein, or go with a simple bridle. It gives me a better relationship with my mare, thanks to brief lessons with Melissa. I'm hoping for a few more; Jasmine loves doing the obstacles and it improves my confidence a lot, even in old age."